tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue May 09 13:43:04 1995

Re: Help, need a translation in klingon

~mark wrote:
>>Date: Tue, 9 May 1995 13:09:47 -0400
>>Originator: [email protected]
>>From: carlo santagostino <[email protected]>
>
>>Hi All,
>>   I need to translate this phrase in Klingon:
>
>>   "So you want to speak Klingon?".
>
>This is about the second time we've heard a request for this exact sentence
>(down to the punctuation) in a very short time.  Should this be in the FAQ
>(if we have one)?

I can explain this sudden interest from italian sites for the sentence
above.  A sort of internet-based trivia contest originated from an
italian site a few days ago, and one of its questions was the Klingon
translation for the infamous phrase mentioned above.

And, *no*, I'm not one of those who needs to translate "so.." etc. etc.,
I'm *really* interested in tlhIngan Hol :-)

bong, jabbI'IDwIj wa'Dach 'oH gitlh'e' bolaDbogh.
lutlha' latlhmey law' 'e' vItul.
[Italy]ngan jIHtaH 'ej jonta' QeD vIHaD.

tlhIngan Hol lugh 'oH vIghitlhbogh 'e' vItul :-)

Francesco Pieri                        (still looking for a Klingon name)
[email protected]