tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue May 09 13:54:25 1995

Mea Culpa Re:What did she say?

     In a message dated 05/09/95 14:18:25 -0400 I said:

     >>petaQ...TKD p. 178
     >..."You are strange"

     Ooops!  I've had a sinus headache (allergies can be deadly to a
     Klingon) for the past week, so my brain has not been working on all
     thrusters.  From reading that "taQ" meant "to be weird" to typing the
     words I really messed up.  I even completely missed that "pe-" was the
     plural you.  Mea culpa. (I'm probably even spelling that wrong.)  So
     thanks to all who replied.  I guess that will teach me to try to
     translate curses.  Now, if anyone can tell me now how to translate
     !*$#%^, I would be extremely grateful {{;-)

     r'Hul

Back to archive top level