tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue May 09 13:17:41 1995

qep'a'

Well!  It looks like I've cleared up whatever problems I'd been having, and
can now be sure I'll be attending the qep'a'.  I haven't been watching the
roommate board (should have made a sign-up sheet on the web site)... Anyone
willing to room with a rather small Grammarian, not known for snoring or
most other anti-social acts?

~mark

-------
tIq, tIqqu' DuHuSmoHmeH(*) tlhegh lulo'bogh (tugh qaSjaj!), 'ej qatlh,
qatlh qaSnISpu' wanI'vam 'e' vISIvbej.  'ej rowIjDaq lam vItUQbogh vIqel,
'ej jIqanchoH jIHeghpa' 'e' vItIv.

(*) OK, here's an unknown transitivity.
--------

Note, the above is just a tagline I felt like putting in, not a
translation.

Back to archive top level