tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue May 09 22:45:59 1995

Re: Help, need a translation in klingon

> I can explain this sudden interest from italian sites for the sentence
> above.  A sort of internet-based trivia contest originated from an
> italian site a few days ago, and one of its questions was the Klingon
> translation for the infamous phrase mentioned above.

I hope the author of the trivia has the sentence right. I have a Klingon
Language FAQ which I downloaded somewhere, in it the sentence is translated
as
  vaj tlhIngan Hol Dajatlh 'e' DaneH

Which is wrong. If the trivia was based on the same FAQ, well.. too bad.

Back to archive top level