tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue May 09 13:18:18 1995

Re: What did she say?

 > Interesting!  I didn't hear that.  It's also very possible she was saying
 > "va" (another curse); actual verbs and meaningful Klingon lines, even
 > simple ones, may be beyond the writers of the show.

Actually I was surprised they used petaQ - since it is kind of buried
back in the appendix, and not idexed in the Dictionary.

     [email protected] | Apertus Technologies | GEnie:j.anderson71
       *mIghtaHghachvo' yImej 'ej yIQaQ! roj yInej 'ej  yItlha'*
                **** http://www.apertus.com/~joela  ****

Back to archive top level