tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue May 09 12:35:04 1995

Re: What did she say?

Ok, we all agree it was "petaQ" (backwater accent).

Now for the REAL question which begs to be asked, which one was the REAL BABE??

a) The full Klingon B'Elanna
b) The 1/2 Klingon B'Elanna
c) The full Human B'Elanna

Call me "petaQ" but I found the full blooded Klingon B'Elanna sexier !!!

I swore I had heard a "toDSaH" (chicken/coward/'fraidy cat) uttered??
Have I come close to the "meaning" of the word? {one who concerns himself
with rescue}

      vay' yIHub Hoch 'ej Hoch tIHub vay'
                                          - DumaS
vIta'pu'be' !!!   tlhIngan ghaH *Bart Simpson*'e'
Steve Weaver       [email protected]

Back to archive top level