tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue May 09 19:45:39 1995

RE:What did she say?

According to [email protected]:

>      In messages dated on 05/09/95 you all said:
>      >petaQ... TKD p.178
>
>      Thanks guys, I couldn't tell what she said.  For once you are all in
>      agreement! {{:-) But to me, isn't "You are strange" kinda dippy for
>      Klingons?  I take it as a compliment.
>
>      r'Hul

Umm. The reason for the reference to page 178 is because there
is a list of words there which do not appear in the normal word
lists in TKD. You don't translate these words as if they were
part of the word list. You accept them as whole words. {petaQ}
is not a command to "Be weird!". It is a noun used as a
derrogatory term for a person.

charghwI'
--

 \___