tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed May 03 10:41:08 1995

Re: KLBC: road and Dachow'

According to Anthony Curran:

> As for the word <<Dachow'>> it comes from the file qeylis.txt.
> The exact line is as follows:
>

> <<batlh jIH HIHoH 'ej quv vIghaj 'e' Dachow'>> jach qeylIS 'ach
> ghaHvo' yIt jontaH =
> "Kill me and let me die with honor..."Screamed Kaylas but Jontah
> walks away.

That should be Dachaw'. "You allow it". In the sentence, it
means, "You allow that ..." Actually, this doesn't quite work.
That should be {<<batlh jIH choHoH 'ej quv vIghaj 'e' yIchaw'>>
jach qeylIS 'ach ghaHvo' yIt jontaH}.

Now I feel bad. David kindly asked me to edit his stuff and
this must either be the part I did edit (and so I missed this),
or part that I never got to (and so I missed this). It was just
such a big chunk of stuff and I kept putting it off until I had
enought time to really dedicate to it, and these days, that
doesn't happen...

(sigh)

> qo'ran

charghwI'