tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Sep 13 11:28:27 1994

Klingon music

Apologies to all for numerous messages to follow.  I just got 98 List messages
at once, after eight days without getting any at all.

 uu> From: "William H. Martin" <ur-valhalla!jm.acs.virginia.edu!whm2m>
 uu> Let's see. Where's that list for Okrand?

 uu> {-ghach}
 uu> Use of {-lu'} on intransitive verbs
 uu> transitivity/intransitivity
 uu> Sentence As Subject
 uu> spelling of all audio presented words
 uu> appositives and use of {pong} as verb

 uu> What else belongs on the short list?

Oh, we're doing wish lists again?

Something I've wanted several times is an easy way to say "through" or "via".
We have suffixes for "from" and "to", one for "through" would ne very nice.
The suggestion in Roger Sorenson's article in HolQeD v2 #3 to use {latlhDaq
verb+taH} doesn't make much sense to me.

Qob

... naDev tlhIngan Hol wIjatlhtaH

Back to archive top level