tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Sep 01 00:16:09 1994

Re: Klingon music

On Mon, 29 Aug 1994, R.B Franklin wrote:
> chuQunvo':
>
> I was just wondering...  Has anyone ever composed songs in Klingon?

I did music for an aria from an opera.

> Does anyone have a tape of Klingon tunes?

Not a good copy.  Gimmie time, and I'm sure I could record a semi-decent
recording.  My studio access is too limited at this time.

> BTW, what is a chuS'ugh?  Is that one of those little lyre things the
> the Klingon restaurant-owner on DS9 played as he sang to his guests?

I think it's that MIDIviolin-type thing he was playing.  [thinking to
herself... I wonder where I could get one...]

chuQun

Back to archive top level