tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Sep 13 11:26:50 1994

sayings and joke

 uu> From: "William H. Martin" <ur-valhalla!jm.acs.virginia.edu!whm2m>

 > wIghHomwIj 'oStaH DeghHomvam 'ach...

 uu> I think ultimately, I'd make one more small change:

 uu> wIghHomwIj 'oStaH Deghvam mach 'ach vItuQmo' jIHem.

I agree...  {DeghHom} is something intrinsically less than {Degh} - pips vice
sleeve stripes, possibly.

I also read {Degh} as "helm" at first, since that's in the main part of TKD.
I hope to get my annotated TKD finished soon (at least the Dictionary part, if
not all the annotations) and use *that* for looking up words.

Qob

... Kahless Rules!

Back to archive top level