tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Nov 29 09:36:29 1994

Re: Hamlet -Reply

On Tue, 29 Nov 1994 [email protected] wrote:

> batlh ghItlhta' vavma' jay':
>
> >Ah, alas, I guess this means that I won't be spending Christmas eve >in
> front of the fireplace reading to the young Klingon, or the soon to >be young
> little Klingon.  I must find a way to go on, somehow, there >must be a way!!
> (Just be thankful that I didn't finish with tomorrow is >another day!!)
>
> >Ka'lIy
>
> I would think QI'lop would be such a more appropriate time of year to
> practice this activity. Then again, we have no designated day for QI'lop on
> the Terran calendar, under which we all suffer such discrepancies as leap
> years, leap seconds, etc. {{{Maybe we should put one day aside to do just
> that.}}} Only a thought.

qechlIj vIparHa'.  QI'lop comes every tenth Klingon month and Empire Union
Day comes in the third month.  We could observe these holidays in October
and March.

> Guido#1, as opposed to Guido#2, who's only Vice Guido and Co-Founder of the
> Guidological Society.

Ho'Du'lIjDaq to'baj 'uSHom lughoDlu'bogh tu'lu'.

yoDtargh

Back to archive top level