tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Nov 29 01:17:51 1994

Re: Hamlet -Reply

batlh ghItlhta' vavma' jay':

>Ah, alas, I guess this means that I won't be spending Christmas eve >in
front of the fireplace reading to the young Klingon, or the soon to >be young
little Klingon.  I must find a way to go on, somehow, there >must be a way!!
(Just be thankful that I didn't finish with tomorrow is >another day!!)

>Ka'lIy

I would think QI'lop would be such a more appropriate time of year to
practice this activity. Then again, we have no designated day for QI'lop on
the Terran calendar, under which we all suffer such discrepancies as leap
years, leap seconds, etc. {{{Maybe we should put one day aside to do just
that.}}} Only a thought.

Guido#1, as opposed to Guido#2, who's only Vice Guido and Co-Founder of the
Guidological Society.

Back to archive top level