tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Nov 28 07:49:15 1994

Re: targh lut

Terry:

A nice innovation, using // for double quotes and / for single quotes.

This might look nice when needing to //pull// an English word into Klingon...

An example:

			>//Esperanto// Hol Dajatlh'a'<?

			>nuqDaq ghaH //Kirk//<?

Comments on the idea?

<[email protected]>     >tlhIngan Hol Dajatlh'a'?<  "Pardon me, but if I must
David E G Sturm, Laboratory Manager                operate in a vacuum, can
Wake Forest University Department of Physics       I at least have a little
Box 7261 Reynolda Station, Winston-Salem NC 27109  ether to calm my nerves?"

Back to archive top level