tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Nov 28 07:37:31 1994

Ferengi Language Primer

a friend of mine just sent me a textfile she got from sci.lang,
apparently.  someone has (without permissions from Paramount) put
together a language for the Ferengi.  i thought i'd forward it to the
list, but its kinda long and i wanted to make sure it would be
*wanted*.... ie, do people want to see this thing?  if enough people want
it, or think its a good idea, then i'll send it to the list; if not, let
me know if you want it and i'll send it individually...

Qapla'
--naQ'avwI'

tlhIngan Hol Dajatlhchugh "[email protected]"Daq jabbI'IDmeylIj yIngeH
*&* Silauren, Half-Elven      *&* Jeremy  Greene *&*   There's only ONE god!
*&* [email protected]     *&*  Don't drop acid.  *&* He is the SUN god!!
*&* [email protected]       *&* Take it Pass/Fail. *&* Ra! Ra!! RA!!!
*&* "Get in there, you big furry oaf! I don't care what you smell!" -Han Solo

Back to archive top level