tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Nov 20 06:25:26 1994

SatlhobneS

nuqneH. I have a variety of questions and this must be the right place
for them. At least #1 and #2 are for KLBC.

1. Probably because English is not my native language, I'm having
   difficulties in understanding the meaning of {net}. Could you
   please define it in other words and perhaps give a few examples
   where I could or should use it.

2. I have a problem with the pronouns used as verbs. One says
   {tlhIngan SoH.}, but one also says {SoH 'Iv?} even though
   'Iv "fits the into the sentence in the position that would
   be occupied by the answer." Could you explain this to me?

3. There are some words in TKD I don't understand. What are
   quadrotriticale and topaline? The gaps are most likely in my
   Trek-, general- or DIvI' Hol knowledge. Is bregit lung something
   edible? What's a pipius, an animal with edible claws?

4. How would I ask "_How_many_times_ did you hit him?" etc.?

QI'DaS tuQbej SoSlI'
:ghor:.

Back to archive top level