tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Mar 13 21:51:57 1994

Other nations

jatlh ghuyDo' wa':

> What I would really really really really REALLY like to see is use of
> tlhIngan Hol *outside* the English-speaking community.
> International/interlinguistic communication in tlhIngan Hol would greatly
> enrich and expand our understanding of the language. Has anyone done anything
> in the way of putting together a book designed to explain tlhIngan Hol to
> speakers of other Terran languages? Would this violate some sort of
> copyright? (I wouldn't think so, since it seems impossible to copyright a
> language, even an artificial one).

jIjang:

[England]ngan jIHbe'. *QoweySa'*Daq (Croatia) jIyIn.
jabbI'ID law'be' vIghItlh, 'ach tlhIngan Hol jIghojqu' 'ej jabbI'IDmeyraj
	jIlaD 'e' vItIvqu'.

(of course, it's still Indoeuropean, so it might not be something, but...)

	qoran

Back to archive top level