tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Mar 11 00:45:03 1994

Re: KBLC: jIbeplaw

*Beginner*

=>
=> >        jabbI'ID vIlaDDi', jangmey vIleghbej.
=>
=> "When I read the transmission, I certainly see the answers."  There are two

	Actually, this is what I meant to say.  So you did translate my hack
correctly.  I was unsure of the `jang` trick,  I was unsure of how to voice it.
What would be the better way to translate it?

	What I was attempting to lament about is that having the answers on the
same page on the print outs I bring home,  destroys my learning.  I disagree
with the "I know how to use a dictionary" argument.  If you get sick of flipping
pages, LEARN the words.  This would *help* you learn them,  as you would stop
flipping pages as you LEARNED the language.

	Although I see the merit of including the translations,  I agree
with the notion of either having them encrpyted (even just using UUENCODE,
since it is available for PC's as well - I have it at home!) or some other
technique.

	I also realize I am out numbered here and will be forced to conform,
albeit complaining loudly about this one (quasi) minor point.

	wIv vighajbe'law.
	mamoSlaHbe'chugh, jIHeQqang
	vIvumnIS mu'tlheghmejwIj.
	choQaH.

	Qapla'
	 -qor

 -- Spoiler space,  lets count in tlhIngan Hol! --
wa'
cha'
wej
loS
vagh
jav
Soch
chorgh
Hut'
wa'maH

 * I seem to have no choice.
 * I will comply,  if we cannot compromise.
 * My sentences need work.
 * You can help me.

Back to archive top level