tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Mar 10 07:12:53 1994

Re: Another Insult

>A friend of mine proposed this as an insult for a Klingon.
>
>reH SuvvIpqu' vavlI' vaj qanmo' Heghpu'
>
>Your father was always afraid to fight, thus he died of old age.  This
>would be used similarly to "Your mother has a smooth forehead".

I've used this kind of insult before.  I suggest that this may be
unduly long and wordy.  I think it would be sufficient to simply say:

qanmo' Heghpu' vavlI'

The implications are obvious, at least amongst Klingons.

                    --Krankor

Back to archive top level