tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Mar 08 09:03:39 1994

KLBC: Complex Sentence

>From: "TRI'QAL" <[email protected]>
>Date: Tue, 08 Mar 1994 21:39:28 -0400 (EDT)
>Subject: KLBC:  Complex Sentence
>
>>The exercise:
>>
>>jIvum jIneHbe'mo' mu'tlheghvam vIghItlh
>>
>>...Paul
>

>'IHqu'!  majQa'!!
>
>You did a *superb* job of translating this sentence!  There was one (small) err
>or
>in it:  You used the wrong verbal prefix on <neH>:  You needed vIneHbe'mo',
>not jIneHbe'mo'.  I believe I mentioned a good example of how to use <neH>
>properly this way in my previous posting, but I will explain here as well.

[reasoning deleted]

AAAAGH!  TYPO!  Argh!  And SO close to perfection...  :)  Thank you for the
compliment...  I thought it came out pretty well also, though I'm not sure
I could put that together in my head even if I DID know Klingon...  :)

tugh Qapla' Dachavjaj

...Paul

Back to archive top level