tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Mar 10 23:13:28 1994

Re: KLBC: Complex Sentence

*Beginner*

>AAAAGH!  TYPO!  Argh!  And SO close to perfection...  :)  Thank you for the
>compliment...  I thought it came out pretty well also, though I'm not sure
>I could put that together in my head even if I DID know Klingon...  :)

tlhIngan Hol DaghojlI'ba'.
'ej nom bIDublaw'.
majQa'!

>tugh Qapla' Dachavjaj

bIQapqa'qu'ta'!
majQa'!

I translated your parting line as "May you achieve success soon."  I liked the
way you translated this, and it was done correctly too.  bIDubbejqu'lI'!

>...Paul

Translations:

You are obviously learning Klingon.
And you seem to be improving quickly.
Very good!

You suceeded *again*!
Well done!

You are *certainly* in the process of improving!

--HoD trI'Qal

Back to archive top level