tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Mar 02 01:46:31 1994

KBTP: cumulative vocabulary?

Question for online KBTP participants:

    Is there/has anyone thought to compile a "lexicon of terms" for
    translators?  I have not begun to fight... er, translate, my book,
    but as I began to organize, I realize it would be useful to us all
    if we could have a means to standardize our vocabulary.   I realize
    that this is all available if I just read everything EVERYONE is
    doing.... but a central 'word' repository *would* enforce consistency
    and speed the task...
    __-,                               ___ _________
     [email protected] | Apertus Technologies | GEnie:j.anderson71
*DevwI'wI' 'oH joH'a''e', jineHbe' * The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want*

Back to archive top level