tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Feb 28 23:53:06 1994

Re: Romulan Rumor

Once again I guess it's my job to be the bearer of bad news.

I was speaking with Marc Okrand last evening.  As promised I asked him to
clear up, one way or another, the rumor that he was working on a Romulan
Dictionary.  He's not.  He wouldn't mind doing such a project, if Paramount
asks him to, but he repeated that, as is the case with Vulcan, there just
hasn't been enough Romulan spoken to really warrant such a project.  He was
quick to point out that things might change, but he doesn't have any inside
information about such things.

Nor, is he working on anything for the new ST film, nor for the spinoff.

Sigh.

Sorry to disappoint you all.  Guess you'll have to stick with Klingon.

Lawrence

:: Dr Lawrence M Schoen, Director   ::
:: The Klingon Language Institute   ::
:: POB 634, Flourtown, PA 19031 USA ::