tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Jul 18 04:07:11 1994

Slogan

For fun, I was asked to provide a Klingon admonition to get
immunization for Hepatitis B, as the health promotion group was
already doing a number of earthly languages.  What I came up with
was meant to be along the lines of:

	"A Brave Warrior is Prepared: Get your Hepatitis B Shots!"

	"ghuHbej yoHtaHwI' SuvwI':  HEPATITIS-B Hergh yISuqqu'!"

Constructive assistance welcome, thank you.

	yIrojqu'!

     [email protected] | Apertus Technologies | GEnie:j.anderson71
 jineHbe'! DevwI'wI' ghaH joH'a''e'!* The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want

Back to archive top level