tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Jul 30 03:36:49 1994

Re: Email Klingon Course

> On Tue, 19 Jul 1994, HoD trI'Qal wrote:
> > I could like this idea.  I could also probably do it at the same  time I
> > set up the email course.  Let me get through this @#$%^&*!!  wedding, and
> > I will mull this one over some more.  If I forget... HIqawmoH jay'!
>
> Definitely, take care of the wedding, and RELAX!!!  You have plenty of
> time to do the email course thing.  I'm sure we can all be true warriors
> and be patient.

> chuQun

qatlho'qu'qu'qu'neS!

--tQ

--
HaghtaHbogh tlhIngan yIvoqQo'!  toH, qatlh reH HaghtaH HoD Qanqor...?

--HoD trI'Qal		Captain T'rkal		---------------------
  tlhwD lIy So'		IKV Hidden Comet	|   [email protected]

Back to archive top level