tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Jul 18 03:55:52 1994

Email Klingon Course

 > This has come up several times.  I am currently working on an email
 > course, although I regret to tell you all, it will be taking a
 > back-burner for the next two weeks...

On a related note - what about a set of 'lessons'.  "Intro to tlhIngan"-like?
janSIy did such on NVN, and I passed the first on to some friends who
definitely appreciated them.  I've encouraged him to continue this -
it would be handy to share with people marginally interested in Trek or Klingon....

     [email protected] | Apertus Technologies | GEnie:j.anderson71
 jineHbe'! DevwI'wI' ghaH joH'a''e'!* The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want

Back to archive top level