tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Dec 14 06:18:41 1994

Re: -lu'

On Wed, 14 Dec 1994 Guido wrote:
> {HeghqangmoHlu'pu'} = "it made him/her willing to die" (TKD pg 45)

-lu' has always provided problems for me so I would like to encourage
continuation of this discussion.  To address some of my specific problems
and to spur further conversation, I would like to ask a couple of simple
questions.  I want EVERYONE to reply.

1) How would YOU say, "It made Maltz willing to die"?

2) How would YOU say, "It made him/her willing to destroy the ship"?

3) And to be complete, "It made Maltz willing to destroy the ship"?

4) Finally, do you have cannon (i.e. Okrandian) support for these
sentences or are these personal opinions?  Please present your support.

tagh may'
janSIy  }}:+D>

Back to archive top level