tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Aug 18 23:48:40 1994

Re: Unsubscribe

>From: Nancy Polk <[email protected]>
>
>Regretfully, in order to keep my job I must limit my incoming email
>messages, I must unsubscribe.  Can someone post the command line to me ASAP
>(Friday, August 19th)?

Would it be possible to maybe offer the list in a digest form for people
like Nancy?  Then she'd only get one message per week (granted it would
be pretty huge) and not a q'zillion.  I know other lists do this.  Could we?

Thinking, (yes, I know it's *very* dangerous)  :-)

Susan

>Klingons rule but the mundane world pays the mortgage.
>
>I'll be back (either Schwartzenagger or McArthur will do).

>	=	   Nancy-Lou Polk			=
>	=	   Marketing and Payor Relations	=
>	=	   206/548-4972, XD-02			=
>	= 	   email:  [email protected]	=