tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Aug 19 05:14:20 1994

Re: Unsubscribe

On Fri, 19 Aug 1994, ghItlhpu' Susan Farmer:
> >From: Nancy Polk <[email protected]>

> Would it be possible to maybe offer the list in a digest form for people
> like Nancy?  Then she'd only get one message per week (granted it would
> be pretty huge) and not a q'zillion.  I know other lists do this.  Could we?
>
> Thinking, (yes, I know it's *very* dangerous)  :-)

In another form, it would also be beneficial to have this group on
Usenet.  THat way, if I don't get to the messages after a week, my server
simply cancels them.  [anecdote time: when my account was frozen for a
week, the KLL totally overwhelmed the server, providing many deserved
headaches for my postmaster (he deserved it anyway!).]

Has anyone ever thought about making this a Usenet Group?

chuQun

Back to archive top level