tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Aug 19 00:12:47 1994

Re: Unsubscribe

On Fri, 19 Aug 1994, Susan Farmer wrote:

> >From: Nancy Polk <[email protected]>
> >
> >Regretfully, in order to keep my job I must limit my incoming email
> >messages, I must unsubscribe.  Can someone post the command line to me ASAP
> >(Friday, August 19th)?
>
> Would it be possible to maybe offer the list in a digest form for people
> like Nancy?  Then she'd only get one message per week (granted it would
> be pretty huge) and not a q'zillion.  I know other lists do this.  Could we?

   yes, could i be unsubscribed please. i sort of misplaced the intro
where it said how to. thanks.

|joost schuur, reutlinger str.  | "anger is a gift"       |"the state must |
|92d / 23, d-72072 tuebingen    |  zack de la rocha, ratm | die." diablo   |
\=======f(+)  t+(++) r [email protected]========/

Back to archive top level