tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Aug 15 07:42:34 1994

** ANNOUNCEMENT **

Hear ye, hear ye.

As of today, there is a change in the position of Beginners' Grammarian.

Holtej has resigned with full honors, due to time constraints.  He has
served honorably and well (or at least, I haven't had any complaints!)
The possibility lies open that, at some future time, he may resume the
post.  However, right now, the torch has been passed to our new BG:
charghwI'.  Yes, charghwI' is now officially Beginners' Grammarian.
Winners may redeem their bets at the $2 window.

                --Krankor

Back to archive top level