tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Aug 11 06:34:37 1994

KATE

Alright, people, you aksed for it, so here it is. The new KATE guidelines:

THERE ARE NONE!!!

You see, I've reorganized KATE for the third time now, so I've decided to
make things simple this time. Here's the plan: Whoever wants to send a tape,
send to:

Klingon Audio Tape Exchange
c/o Andrew Strader
1450 Kochheiser Rd W
Lexington OH 44904
USA
Earth

Just send a tape of yourself speaking tlhIngan Hol. I don't care what you
say. It's basically a free-for-all, since anyone can send, and anyone who
sends a tape will receive a tape of everyone else's voice, all compiled
together. I'll let the tapes accumulate over a two-month period. Then I'll
send out to all on the 1st of every alternate month (Feb, Apr, Jun, Aug, Oct,
Dec).

Inside the envelope, include: a tape, a transcription, and postage so I can
resend to you.

On the envelope, include: the words "magnetic media", and all the other
normal stuff you put on an postal envelope.

No one be shy, even you overseas Klingonists. It'd be extremely interesting
to hear from those who don't speak English as a first language.

LMSchoen, put this in the next HolQeD, if you would.

And don't forget to introduce yourself briefly on your first message,
preferably in DIvI' Hol.

Now let's see if we can pull it off THIS time. Please send send send. I'll
post this later, so no one misses it. Watch my sig.

Guido#1, Coordinator of the Great KATE

Back to archive top level