tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Aug 11 15:10:31 1994

Re: Speaking tlhingan Hol

> Also, every now and then I listen to the tapes, and concentrate on the
> pronunciation of what I hear.  I speak tlhIngan Hol, as much as
> possible, to my (10 week-old) son.  He doesn't criticize my
> pronunciation!  {{{;)
>
> --Holtej

Funny you should mention that, Holtej.I was just beginning to woder if the
children of anyone on this list might just become the first native speakers
of tlhingan Hol.

Personnaly, I'd be very interested to know whether your young son's first word
is in English or tlhingan Hol.

KoSneH

Back to archive top level