tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Aug 11 08:35:42 1994

Re: KATE

On Thu, 11 Aug 1994 [email protected] wrote:

> Alright, people, you aksed for it, so here it is. The new KATE guidelines:
>
> THERE ARE NONE!!!
>
> You see, I've reorganized KATE for the third time now, so I've decided to
> make things simple this time. Here's the plan: Whoever wants to send a tape,
> send to:
>
> Klingon Audio Tape Exchange
> c/o Andrew Strader
> 1450 Kochheiser Rd W
> Lexington OH 44904
> USA
> Earth
I believe Intersteller communiques require also the name of the Star
system...Sol III...is usually valid in such instances, too many star
systems call their planets, Earth, Terra and the like...even "Homeworld"
would not find it's way into the Klingon Empire without "Klingon
Homeworld" or something like that...homeworld is a valid address for most
non-transplanted species.

I understand that the distribution is being limited to Sol III, but I
thought I would make the point...}}:-)

I do support KATE program, of course.

* Access our worldwide interactive FAXified(sm) Database...toll-free at  *
* 1-800-947-3650, enter "054" for instructions.  Hundreds of categories! *
* Access our ftp site for many unusual and interesting files:            *
* Server: mary.iia.org  *  cd /pub/users/patriot  *  Read descript.ion   *
* Home of the Patriot's Archive  * Files available via e-mail or ftp     *