tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Aug 09 13:47:56 1994

I'm back

ghItlhlaw' charghwI'
>According to [email protected]:
>>

>> 'ewropDaq jIghIQpu'qu'mo' tlhIHvaD jIchegh rIntaH

>You know that whenever Krankor catches up in in mail enough to
>see this that {'ewropDaq} is going to send him through the
>roof. It's waaay cute, but this kind of Klingon spelling of
>English sounds really sets him off, especially when you don't
>put anything around the word to indicate it is special.

No, I didn't do it for the cute effect. The {ew} phoneme of the name of the
continent we call "Europe" is still preserved in many European languages. It
was us Americans that screwed it up.

Guido#1

Back to archive top level