tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Aug 05 04:46:03 1994

Re: Ranks

>From: "William H. Martin" <[email protected]>
>
>According to Niall Hosking:
>> YAtI - Yet Another tlhIngan Inconsistency
>
>That's YAtlhI...
>
>> Anyone got a list of typo's, spelling mistakes and other elements
>> missing from the dictionary, or shall I just try and compile my own list?
>
>There are two reasons it is better to compile your own list.
>First, it avoids any hint of copyright violation. Second,
>you'll become infintely more familiar with the vocabulary for
>having done so. Several of us have done it. Consider it a rite
>of initiation.

<deleted stuff >

>charghwI'

Um, it's "east" to compile a list of missing words from the dictionary,
all it takes is a *lot* of time.  How, though, can we come up with a
list of typo's if we don't know they exist?  If you see something
spelled 2 different ways in the dictionary, How are you supposed to
know which one is the correct spelling?

Susan

Back to archive top level