tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Aug 05 04:15:34 1994

Re: Ranks

According to Niall Hosking:
> YAtI - Yet Another tlhIngan Inconsistency

That's YAtlhI...

> Anyone got a list of typo's, spelling mistakes and other elements
> missing from the dictionary, or shall I just try and compile my own list?

There are two reasons it is better to compile your own list.
First, it avoids any hint of copyright violation. Second,
you'll become infintely more familiar with the vocabulary for
having done so. Several of us have done it. Consider it a rite
of initiation.

I've compiled my own dictionary that serves both the fuction of
noting these exceptions and that of combining words from other
Okrand sanctioned sources (like the audio tapes), while citing
in which of these sources each word appears. I have further
plans to develop this dictionary, but of course, it needs more
time... It always needs more time.

> --
> bu' qSeroHS vayn

charghwI'