tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Aug 07 00:47:27 1994

Re: Ranks

[deletia]

> As a follow-up, if you check the main English-Klingon section of TKD,
> you'll find that there is no listing for yeoman.
> YAtI - Yet Another tlhIngan Inconsistency

How about:  YAtlhI instead?  t and tlh are two *totally* different
characters... remember:  tlh, gh, ng, and ch should all be treated as
*one* character, even though they are two or three in our script.

> Anyone got a list of typo's, spelling mistakes and other elements
> missing from the dictionary, or shall I just try and compile my own list?

*sighs*  I have offered to do something like this *many* times over.

It seems no one is going to take me up on it.

The best thing you can do is just keep your eyes and ears open.  Every
once in a while, people will post such things as they have found them,
and will remind us all.

Also, if you subscribed to HolQeD, there were several articles which
covered such boo-boos in some of the mroe recent issues.  Unfortunately,
I don't have them all with me to tell you which ones.

--tQ

--
HaghtaHbogh tlhIngan yIvoqQo'!  toH, qatlh reH HaghtaH HoD Qanqor...?

--HoD trI'Qal		Captain T'rkal		---------------------
  tlhwD lIy So'		IKV Hidden Comet	|   [email protected]

Back to archive top level