tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Jun 10 07:19:27 2014

Re: [Tlhingan-hol] Klingon Word of the Day: poS

De'vID ([email protected])

quljIb:
> ghItlh <<Robyn>>
>
>  I think you meant to include nIH in there somewhere.
>
> vIjang:
> Originally I did, but Qov suggested ratlh and upon looking it up, I agreed.

wa' nuv ghaH Robyn'e' Qov'e' je.

'ej DayajHa'law'. She wasn't suggesting you *replace* {nIH} with
{ratlh}, she was pointing out that you were missing a verb, so the
noun {nIH} "right" would be misinterpreted as a verb. In other words,
she was suggesting that you needed a verb like {ratlh} *in addition*
to the noun {nIH}.

--
De'vID