tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Jun 09 18:28:03 2014

Re: [Tlhingan-hol] Klingon Word of the Day: poS

Robyn Stewart ([email protected]) [KLI Member] [Hol po'wI']

> So then the rewrite would be:
> {jagh' chaH cha' vaj'e', 'ach poS DeSDu' 'uchchuq, loDnI' rur. Suvba'chugh
DaqtaghmeychajvaD ratlh ghopDu' neH.}

jagh' -> jagh (new typos for old)
poS DeSDu' 'uchchuq -> 'uchchuq poS DeSDu' - Remember OVS order.

I think you meant to include nIH in there somewhere.
Some people would get twitchy over your using a comma as a sentence
conjunction.
Maybe SuvchoHchugh makes more sense than Suvba'chugh, but it's your story.

Add to the reasons to avoid typos, the "can't see the forest for the trees"
problem. Because the typos initially forced me to reinterpret every second
word I managed to completely miss the word order issue, probably more
important than anything I did point out the first time around.