tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Jul 26 12:14:54 2011

Re: Translation Assistance

Robyn Stewart ([email protected]) [KLI Member] [Hol po'wI']

You can contact him on the discussion page. I'm
so happy that someone has taken it upon
themselves to collect the terms I don't care. If
you want to do it and do a better job, I'll be even happier.

Back to archive top level