tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Jul 26 08:04:20 2011

Translation Assistance

Michael Roney, Jr. PKT ([email protected])

I'm almost at the deadline of my latest project.

The following words/phrases are still untranslated.
I haven't given up on them, but it'd be nice to get some suggestions
from others.

Some of them will be really easy once I get one or two words. Like "filter".

Any help would be appreciated.
All phrases have to do with e-mail and text

~naHQun

Customer Service

Your search results contain more than {limit} items and exceeds the
maximum number of items that can be {type}. Please refine your search
and try again.

processed for a filtered search

sorted at one time

Mail Direction

Reload

Rows per page

sample message content

Page Layout

Please select a page layout below.  If you choose fewer columns than
your current settings, your information will be consolidated into the
available columns.

Theme

Display warning message if user turns on search filters.

If you need to change the language again, select Settings option
located in the dropdown menu at the top right corner (See enclosed
button in image at the right).

Restore saved session

*This option will increase that the time required when loading the
application at log in, and it will depend on the time needed to open
your saved session.

Session is being restored, and application's loading time might be longer

You are not able to select more than {limit} archives, please select
less archives and click refresh again. NOTE: The current message list
does not reflect your current selection.

Your company's Global retention policy will be applied to email(s)
removed from this retention tag. This may result in deletion of
email(s) after that retention period expires. Are you sure you want to
remove the Retention tag from the selected email(s)?

Comments

Right-click for Tag delete options.

Your Saved Searches will allow you to quickly re-run your searches.

Do you want to replace the existing Saved Search?

Saved Search Name already exists.

The connection timed out while processing your request; if the problem
persists, please contact your network administrator.

Search Filters

Apply Filter

Reset Filter

No Filter Selected

Enabling Search Filters may impact search performance. Would you like
to continue?

Filters On

Filters Off

Click here to hide Search Filters

Click here to show Search Filters

This space is reserved for search filters. Perform a search and click
the Search Filters icon to see filters enabled in this area.

A copy of this message will be sent to my primary email address

Email Continuity is enabled for your mail server. Please click on Help
for information on how to use this service.

Email Continuity is disabled for your mail server. Please click on
Help for information on how to use this service.

Continuity

Your Mailbox Folders represent a mirror image of your Outlook folder
structure. Please click the Help icon for more information about this
feature.

The file(s) you selected is being uploaded. If you cancel the
operation now, the upload will be cancelled.

The file(s) you selected exceeds the maximum attachment size.

The network connection has been lost. The following options are
available: -To keep your session: When the connection is
reestablished, close the current tab, go to the Mailbox tab and press
the reload button. -Refresh the application (F5) when connection is
reestablished, but the working session will be lost. -Close the
application and login later, but the working session will be lost.

Cut

Copy

Paste

Heading

Insert Horizontal Rule

Insert Link

Remove Link

You are currently using the default configuration. Please change your
preferences in the Settings area if you wish to change it.

Search Mailboxes

Clear Search

Give us feedback!

Feedback

Updating your language selection based on your previously saved settings.

~Michael Roney, Jr.
Professional Klingon Translator
webOS Developer

http://www.twitter.com/roneyii