tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Oct 16 11:35:16 2008

RE: Did Okrand help?

Steven Boozer ([email protected])

ghunchu'wI':
>> "she would slip away to the lavatory and sneak a couple {tuQloS}
>> pill to help her body take some sustenance from the human food
>> she was forced to consume."

Voragh:
> Do you have the page reference?

ghunchu'wI':
>> HIja'!  200.
>>
>> (thanks to books.google.com!  And no, loDmach was not included in the
>> preview, so I don't know where that is)

Searching for {loDmach} on the books.google.com page for "Star Trek: Vanguard #1", we're informed:

        Page 202
        Sorry, this page's content is restricted.

Apparently all text from the book is indexed, but not all pages can be displayed in the "limited preview".  BTW, searching for "Okrand" provided no match.  (There is an Acknowledgements section at the very end of the novel.)

--
Voragh
Canon Master of the Klingons

Back to archive top level