tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Oct 13 07:38:08 2008

Did Okrand help?

Terrence Donnelly ([email protected]) [KLI Member]

Does anyone know if MO was involved in the Star Trek: Vanguard book series, by David Mack?  I'm reading Harbinger now, about half way through.  There isn't a lot of Klingon in it, but one of the words was pretty interesting.

One word is a kind of vitamin pill, called a {tuQloS}.  I don't get any particular meaning out of that, but in another place, one of the Klingons refers to his male member as his {loDmach}.  I find this hilarious, and it seems like a very Okrandian sort of pun.

-- ter'eS

Back to archive top level