tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Oct 16 10:25:35 2008

Re: Did Okrand help?

Joel Anderson ([email protected])

> > I think it's a mistake to call it a "vitamin" - they are taken by a
> > Klingon-spy-disguised-as-a-human:
> >
> > *"she would slip away to the lavatory and sneak a couple tuQloS pills to
> > help her body take some sustenance from the human food she was forced to
> > consume."*
>
> Do you have the page reference?

HIja'!  200.

(thanks to books.google.com!  And no, loDmach was not included in the
preview, so I don't know where that is)

--

"The Bible tells us to love our neighbors, and also to love our
enemies; probably because generally they are the same people." GKC

Back to archive top level