tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Oct 16 11:07:52 1998

request for help with a song

Greetings to the KLI

My name is Dan and I guess I could be described as a minor trek-oholic.
I have a request to make.  Over the summer my friends had a baby girl.
They have asked me to compose a Klingon song to honour the occasion. I,
unfortunately, cannot speak Klingon, although I have obtained a copy of
the Klingon Dictionary.
I have to present the song at the Naming ceremony, which is being held
on the 25th October 1998.
I would be grateful if the KLI could help create for this worthy
occasion.Thanks.

'LwiLj jnchjaj.

Qapla'