tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed May 13 13:53:59 1998

Re: KLBC parmaqay

Maybe we need our own Nitpicker's Guide:

According to Steven Boozer:
>   yejquv DevwI' moj ghawran 'e' wuqta' cho' 'oDwI' Dapu'bogh janluq pIqarD HoD
>   Gowron... named leader of the High Council by Captain Jean-Luc Picard, who was
>    acting as Arbiter of Succession. S25

Notice the {... 'e' wuqta'...}, violating one of the most
irritating rules in TKD. We call each other down when we use a
Type 7 verb suffix in the second verb of SAO. It's a pity we
can't either revoke the rule or give Okrand heck for breaking
it.

> Voragh

charghwI'

Back to archive top level