tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Jan 11 09:04:45 1998

Good News and Bad News

The good news - the famed MSN Marc Okrand newsgroup is on a new server -
news://news.startrek.com - so I believe everyone can now access it.

The bad news - ALL of the "expert forums" are on ONE newsgroup now. Be
prepared to sift through lots of Treknobabble to find Klingon-related info.
I am not pleased. As MO makes infrequent appearances as it is, now he will
have to sift through TONS of posts which are totally unrelated to the
language. Plus, as most of you know, large newsgroups take forever to
download. Oh well...

Qermaq

P.S. *Titanic* vItIv. batlh Hegh tera'nganpu' law'qu'. *movie* QoQ 'oH.
vIchup.

Back to archive top level