tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Jan 04 20:05:03 1998

Re: KLBC: waqmey lutuQ verenganpu'

On Sat, 3 Jan 1998 01:07:39 -0800 (PST) David Trimboli
<[email protected]> wrote:

> [...]

My immediate gut reaction is that I'm with Qov on this one. Your
arguement is a good one, though. I think I'll accept it and just
wince a little more. I doubt ghunchu'wI' will go along with it
and I can't say that I blame him much. It looks pretty ugly.

For one thing, it is an ugly thing to say to someone. I guess
{qaneppu'} "I have lied to you," might be a confession, or
{choneppu'} "You have lied to me," might be an accusation,
though {bInep} is the way I'd more commonly expect that to be
stated.

Oh well...

charghwI'

Back to archive top level