tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Feb 06 15:30:45 1998

Formulae

Is anyone keeping track of the formulae that are deemed proper? I find a
formula with a few examples very instructive. The recent -bogh discussion
had a couple example foumlae. I started to understand the writer's intent.
Are there other formulae that the grammarians have worked out? Can these
formulae be shared? Will Erica ever get an Emmy? (Oops, sorry I got carried
away {{;-)

Anywho....

Qov, chovangmo' qatlho'. SajwIj lut vIghItlhDI' ghu' motlhbe' vIDel. leng
SajwIj 'e' motlhbe'. (leng be'nalwI' 'e' motlh. {{{;-p)

*sequence* yIQIj.

Plus, I'd really like to know how to express "First I did this, Second I
did that, Third I did them" (you get the idea)

SI'IluD
wa'Hu' jIboghbe'

Back to archive top level